Human Resource Officer
We are looking for an HR Officer to join our dynamic team. As an HR Officer, you will be responsible for a variety of human resources functions, including but not limited to recruitment & selection, employee relations, performance management, and training & development. To perform well in this role you should have experience, and knowledge around all requirements in this role.
Do you have a strong work ethic and experience in human resources? Are you passionate about making a positive impact, and seeing an improvement in people's work lives? Then join us!
|No. of Vacancy||1|
|9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
9:30 AM to 5:30 PM
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
(Choose Any One)
|Sunday to Friday |
Corporate Office, Kalanki
|Offered Salary||NPR. 25,000 to 40,000|
|Probation Period||3 months|
|Apply Before||10th May, 2023|
- Implement HR policies and procedures that align with the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions for all positions.
- Conduct the recruitment and selection process through proper requirement analysis.
- Draft offer letters, employee contracts, experience letters or any other documents relating to employees.
- Manage the preboarding, onboarding, post boarding and offboarding process for the employees.
- Develop and implement training and development programs for employees.
- Manage employee relations, including handling grievances and conducting one-to-one sessions.
- Maintain employee database up-to-date and ensure confidentiality.
- Provide suggestions and support to managers on HR issues.
- Stay up-to-date with HR trends and best practices.
Must Have Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Management with at least 1 year of experience in HR.
- Understanding of Requirement Analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
Should Have Requirements
Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of performance management and employee relations.
Nice to have Requirements
- Certifications relating to HR or Law/Compliance.
- Familiarity with HR technology and software.
- Knowledge of organizational development and change management.
Familiarity with Training & Development Techniques.