Totolink S-505G Gigabit Ethernet Switch
S505G is a Gigabit Desktop Switch that enables you to upgrade your network to gigabit Ethernet. With full gigabit ports and compact design, S505G not only increases the speed of your network server but also make Gigabit to the desktop a reality. Generally, S505G is a high-performance solution for your home or office network.
- 5 10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiated RJ45 ports.
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full Duplex mode and backpressure for Half Duplex mode.
- 1K entry MAC address table and automatic address learning.
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables.
- Store-and-Forward Switching scheme.
- Performs non-blocking full wire speed.
- Supports Giga Lite to improve transfer rate for 4-wire UTP gigabit network.
|Product Name||TOTOLINK 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
|Interface||5*10/100/1000Mbps auto-negotiation RJ-45 Ports (Auto MDI/MDIX)|
|General Functions||5Port 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation ports|
|LED Indicators||Power, Link/Activity|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0~40 (32~104), Storage Temperature: -40~70 (-40~158), Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing, Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing|